all for paper
The international conference on Intelligent Human Computer Interaction (IHCI) is a forum for the presentation of technological advances and research results at the crossroads of human-computer interaction, artificial intelligence, signal processing and computer vision. It brings together engineers and scientists from various application fields and from around the world. The previous editions have had their proceedings published by major scientific editors.
Theoretical, practical and application-oriented contributions are invited from prospective authors on the indicated conference topics. Every submission must identify the theme which best relates to the contents of the paper. All contributions should be of high quality, original and not published elsewhere or submitted for publication during the review period. Regular papers (6 to 8 pages) and poster papers (3 to 4 pages) will be blind reviewed by at least 2 members of the International Program Committee.
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
Signal and vision based interaction
- Speech and text processing
- Vision-based face and motion capture
- Brain-computer interfaces
- Body sensors and communication
- Data mining, information retrieval
- Multimodal interface
- Natural language processing and dialogue
- Gesture models and recognition
- Cognitive models
- Affective and emotional models
- Natural User Interfaces
- Human-robot interaction
- Virtual and augmented reality
- Remote and face-to-face collaboration
- Embodied conversational agents
- Mobile interfaces
Instructions to authors are available on the submission page.
The best contribution of the conference will receive the Distinguished Paper Award.